Laisvamaniai.com - straipsniai ir komentarai

Visos temos, kurios neįsipaišo nei į vieną forumą aukščiau.
Sejanus
senbuvis

2015-08-12 11:37

Belieka priimti į darbą vien moteris - geras būdas sutaupyti pinigų atlyginimams. Įdomu, kodėl taip niekas nedaro.
Esu minėjęs, kad žmonės niekada nepajėgs sugalvoti šmaikštesnių juokelių už O'Klounų realybėje atliekamus?

Catfights over handbags and tears in the toilets. When this producer launched a women-only TV company she thought she'd kissed goodbye to conflict...
Working in TV is notoriously difficult for women. There is a powerful old boys' network, robust glass ceiling and the majority of bosses are misogynistic males.
Gradually, what had started out as a daydream - wouldn't it be great if there were no men where I worked? - turned into an exciting concept. I decided to create the first all-female production company where smart, intelligent, career-orientated women could work harmoniously, free from the bravado of the opposite sex.
While the women I interviewed claimed to be enthused by the idea, they still insisted on high salaries.
Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.
The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.
It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.
When we had meetings with men, staff turned ferocious, each out to prove that they were the sexiest in the room. With a male commissioner at Channel 4, one employee said 'Watch this!', then stuck her hand down her bra and tweaked her nipples. The man and I were speechless.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... lict-.html